By Jens KÃ¼hner
The Microsoft .NET Micro Framework is a small and effective .NET runtime surroundings used to run controlled code on units which are too small and source restricted for home windows CE and the Compact Framework.
Expert .NET Micro Framework will educate you every little thing you want to comprehend to take advantage of the .NET Micro Framework to create potent embedded purposes. It starts off with the fundamentals of having access to and networking prior to delving deep into the less-known components equivalent to cryptography and globalization, and the way to take advantage of applied sciences similar to instant conversation that aren't without delay supported via the .NET Micro Framework. This ebook is a needs to to be able to get up to attainable out of the .NET Micro Framework to put in writing robust embedded applications.
Expert .NET Micro Framework additionally describes the way to use assets and write globalized and multilingual embedded purposes. you'll how you can successfully use binary serialization to shop info completely in flash reminiscence or trade facts with a PDA or computer. subject matters like cryptography and encrypted info trade with a .NET or Compact Framework software are covered.
What you are going to research
- Get an outline of the .NET Micro Framework 3.0 and its tools.
- discover the to be had units and improvement kits.
- Use and write controlled drivers to entry the elements reminiscent of GPIO ports, serial ports, I2C and SPI parts, community sockets, and dossier systems.
- offer net providers on units with the hot machine Profile for net companies (DPWS).
- grasp complex and undocumented themes corresponding to cryptography, safe sockets, multithreading and synchronization, binary serialization, prolonged vulnerable references, execution constraints, globalization and localization utilizing assets, and enforcing a USB client.
- Write purposes with a wealthy graphical consumer interface in keeping with a mini home windows Presentation origin that helps contact monitors and gesture input.
- successfully expand or write emulators utilizing undocumented gains of the configuration engine and emulator components.
Who is that this publication for?
This booklet is for somebody with an curiosity in developing embedded structures. basically, it truly is written for the good thing about .NET builders with a history in C#, however it will both entice builders with a historical past in Assembler, C, or C++ who can be inspired by means of the advantages that controlled code can convey to their units.