Download Sex and the Aging Male: Understanding and Coping with Change by Robert W. Birch Ph.D. PDF

By Robert W. Birch Ph.D.

This booklet is for males of every age, yet specially these 40 years of age and older. the writer takes a decent examine being a sexual male and on the inevitable adjustments existence brings. This retired marital and intercourse therapist then provides a "fail-safe" philosophy of intercourse that's sturdy for a life-time.

Show description

Read Online or Download Sex and the Aging Male: Understanding and Coping with Change PDF

Similar general books

Ciba Foundation Symposium - Mammalian Germ Cells

Content material: bankruptcy 1 Biochemical facets of Semen (pages 1–11): T. MannChapter 2 The Seminal Amino? Acid and Carbohydrate development of Bulls with general and irregular Testes functionality (pages 12–27): F. X. Gassner and M. L. HopwoodChapter three Excretion of impartial Steroids within the Urine of Bulls with heat? brought on Aspermia.

Supplemental Proceedings: General Paper Selections, Volume 3

Offers the up to date info at the nation of fabrics from digital, magnetic, and photonic fabrics, mild metals, fabrics processing and production, and structural fabrics that are of worthy profit to the worldwide undefined. content material:

Sex and the Aging Male: Understanding and Coping with Change

This ebook is for males of every age, yet in particular these 40 years of age and older. the writer takes a decent examine being a sexual male and on the inevitable adjustments lifestyles brings. This retired marital and intercourse therapist then provides a "fail-safe" philosophy of intercourse that's sturdy for an entire life.

Unternehmensplanspiele im industriebetrieblichen Hochschulstudium: Analyse von Kompetenzerwerb, Motivation und Zufriedenheit am Beispiel des Unternehmensplanspiels TOPSIM – General Management II

Die betriebswirtschaftliche Ausbildung an Hochschulen muss sich stetig verändernden wirtschaftlichen, technologischen und gesellschaftlichen Rahmenbedingungen stellen. Neben einer fundierten fachlich-methodischen Ausbildung erwarten Unternehmen von betriebswirtschaftlichen Hochschulabsolventen auch ein hohes Maß an Sozial- und Selbstkompetenz.

Additional info for Sex and the Aging Male: Understanding and Coping with Change

Example text

Anxiety High anxiety appears as the second common feature in men who ejaculate rapidly and unpredictably. Unfortunately, many men worry about their apparent lack of control and as a result ejaculate even faster. ” This is a dilemma, as rapid ejaculation does not appear to be an illness and, as such, there is no cure. Physicians have responded to the call for a quick fix and many, without understanding the full nature of a man’s rapid ejaculation, have begun prescribing certain antidepressant medications which have a peculiar side effect – they slow down the ejaculatory response.

As more and more physicians took an interest in the perceived “problem,” the figures changed again. Currently it is reported that psychological factors only account for 10 percent of the men with an erectile disorder, with physical changes accounting for the other 90 percent. Like many statistics used by those who hope to profit from the numbers, the percentages given are arbitrary at best, misleading at worst. What is missed in these figures is the fact that to a large extent, the basis for an erectile disorder is related to age.

Restrictive sexual attitudes and an unwillingness to learn can bring a quick end to the physical intimacy within an aging relationship. ” Old sayings are often broad generalizations, but might also contain a grain of truth. On average, women tend to need more verbal interaction than men. This might have a bearing on their feelings of being loved. Feeling loved, for most woman, has a direct bearing on feeling sexual. ” Being considerate, Birch È PEC Publishing Page 45 SEX AND THE AGING MALE helpful, and respectful go a long way in warming a woman to the notion of sex, and the erotic value of open communication cannot be ignored.

Download PDF sample

Rated 4.06 of 5 – based on 22 votes